ORBERATM MANAGED WEIGHT LOSS
- Safe and effective weight loss solution
- Over 220,000 placements worldwide
- Now FDA approved
WHAT IS ORBERATM?
- Comprehensive two-part program designed to provide effective, motivating results that you can see. With Orbera™ patients on average lose 3.1 times the weight they would with diet and exercise alone.
- Starts with a soft balloon placed in your stomach for six months to reinforce proper portion control.
- The Orbera™ balloon takes up space in your stomach and helps you eat smaller meals.
- Balloon is temporary and placed in your stomach for six months without surgery or any incisions.
- Patients will receive coaching from our Health and Wellness Coordinator and their Physician after the balloon is placed and coaching will continue for six months after the balloon is removed.
THE PROCEDURE: PLACEMENT AND REMOVAL
- Orbera™ is a non-surgical procedure under a mild sedative. The thin and deflated Orbera™ balloon is placed into the stomach. It is then filled with saline until it’s about the size of a grapefruit. The procedure typically takes about 20-30 minutes so you can go home the very same day.
- At six months, the balloon is removed through another non-surgical procedure under a mild sedative.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- The weight loss with Orbera™ is rapid, with the majority of weight loss typically occurring in the first three months of treatment.
- On average patients lost 3.1 times the weight loss of diet and exercise alone.
- The adjustments to your eating habits and your continued efforts to stay active will greatly influence your results.
TO QUALIFY FOR ORBERATM, YOU SHOULD:
- Be an adult over the age of 18.
- Have a Body Mass Index (BMI) of 30 to 40.
- Be willing to participate in a medically supervised program.
- After six months with the Orbera™ two-part program, people lost an average 3.1x the weight patients lost with diet & exercise alone.
- Orbera™ has been helping thousands of people lose weight for over 20 years.
- More than 220,000 Orbera™ balloons have been distributed worldwide in over 80 countries. With the FDA approval of Orbera™, patients now have a safe and effective treatment option.